Marla fakes a knee injury and Miss Piggy gets her big break as a high fashion model on the runway.
NOTES AND RESEARCH
Nikki sets things in motion
Marla fakes twisting her knee
- At first I thought he was checking her out
- Best acting yet in this movie
Piggy is the best ever
- Drops Marla
- Looks at camera
Waldorf and Statler
- Synchronize our pacemakers
Gonzo pops into frame
Valli Kemp as 2nd Model
- Valli Kemp (b. 1950) is an actress, model, and painter who appeared in The Great Muppet Caper as one of Lady Holiday’s models for the fashion show.
- Kemp modeled in magazines and advertisement. Her most notable film role was as the mute Vulnavia in Dr. Phibes Rises Again (1972), opposite Vincent Price. She also appeared in an episode of the Australian series Riptide (as a pageant contestant) and had small unbilled parts in the films The Games and Rollerball.
(These are mostly my thoughts and observations. I have occasionally added some of Annie’s thoughts after the recording. I have done my best to attribute info where needed. Many of the more common facts about the film and The Muppets are not directly attributed to any one source. It is not my intention to claim all of the above information as my own. If you find a place that needs attribution, please contact me with the source and I will be happy to add it.)