Miss Piggy excitedly hops around the office. Kermit, Fozzie and Gonzo get off the elevator and encounter Carla, Marla and Darla.
NOTES AND RESEARCH
Action Packed Minute!!!
So much Muppety stuff here to unpack…
Lady Holiday not sweating at all
Piggy like a kid when the parents go away
- I’m going to be a famous model
- “I’m so happy for me.”
The editing on this film is INCREDIBLE; love the cuts and continuation of action
Carla, Marla and Darla
- Complaining about Lady Holiday
- Already letting us know they are jewel thieves
- Coordinating robbery outfits
- Were they playing the long game?
- Get a job there as models to steal the diamond
- Or hit up from the outside?
- Matching outfits!!!!!
- Never noticed that detail before
- Trench Coat and Sunglasses
- D, C or M on hat to tell them apart
- Single color accent scheme; Hat, Scarf, Handbag
- D = Red
- C = Black
- D = Green
Kermit, Gonzo and Fozzie
- Hilarious getting off the elevator
- Gonzo loves attractive women
- Makes sense, since Lady Holiday said they looked like barnyard animals
- “Did you give directions to a frog?”
- Models on elevator
- New photographer
- Did that inspire her to do it in real life?
Gonzo nose stuck
Fozzie helps pull it out
(These are mostly my thoughts and observations. I have occasionally added some of Annie’s thoughts after the recording. I have done my best to attribute info where needed. Many of the more common facts about the film and The Muppets are not directly attributed to any one source. It is not my intention to claim all of the above information as my own. If you find a place that needs attribution, please contact me with the source and I will be happy to add it.)