Miss Piggy is given plot exposition by Lady Holiday.
NOTES AND RESEARCH
Good at sitting?
Are you quite under control
- Love the look by Lady Holiday
- Piggy can’t stop shaking
I’ll be Luncheoning with my brother Nicky
- 2nd in command
- Irresponsible parrisite
- Squandered his half of the inheritance
- Categorically low prospects
- Not grateful
- Incurs bad debts using her charge accounts
- Eats her food
- Borrows her cars without her permission
- Not to be trusted
- Would not put it past him to steal her most valuable and largest jewel; the fabulous Baseball Diamond
- Bowties are always crooked
The “plot exposition” line is delivered matter of factly, not comedically; which I love!
- Answer Phone
- Straighten up office
Should Lady Holiday sweat?
No paperwork signed
(These are mostly my thoughts and observations. I have occasionally added some of Annie’s thoughts after the recording. I have done my best to attribute info where needed. Many of the more common facts about the film and The Muppets are not directly attributed to any one source. It is not my intention to claim all of the above information as my own. If you find a place that needs attribution, please contact me with the source and I will be happy to add it.)